- Leadership and management
- Quality and compliance
- Resident experience
- Reducing risk
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Nutrition management
- Clinical documentation
- Transitions of care
- SNF at home
- Occupancy and census
- Analytics and data
- Workforce retention and recruitment
- Dashboards and reporting
- Revenue cycle management and claims
- Reimbursement / Alternative payment models
- Remote monitoring devices
- OASIS review optimization
- CAHPS quality measures
- Presentation proposals are for breakout educational sessions.
- Presentations are either 30 or 60 minutes in duration.
- Presentations can be a single presenter, co-presented with MatrixCare staff, or a panel presentation (up to four individuals). If you are proposing a panel presentation, all presenters must be identified in the proposal submission with the information listed below.
How to submit
Click on the Submit presentation button to complete the online submission form. All proposals must be submitted using the online submission form. Please have the following information ready before submitting:
- Presentation title
- Anticipated length of presentation (30 minutes or 60 minutes)
- If your presentation will run 60 minutes, plan to present it in two 30-minute segments with a short break in between.
- Number of presenters (maximum four)
- Each presenter must provide:
- Name, organization, title, email, business address, biography, headshot (specs listed)
- Three learning objectives
- Purpose statement
- Session summary (100 words or less) to be published on the conference web site
- Overall quality of the presentation proposal
- Relevance of the topic
- Clearly defined and relevant learning objectives
- Presenter qualifications and experience
One complimentary conference registration is given per presentation. No transportation, lodging, parking, or honorariums are provided. Please note that registrations are non-transferrable and do not have a cash value. They may not be used in exchange with other complimentary registration offers. Deadline for submission is March 17, 2022.